You're in the right place.
If you like to create using thrifted materials, found objects, paper, paint and are willing to embrace quirkiness and imperfection while being freely and organically creative, you should be a Maker Bee!
Maker Bees consistenly report increased creative satisfaction and much needed social connection (without having to leave home)!Be a Maker Bee!
Inside the Beehive...
Find Your Creative Home
Our members start their day checking the Facebook group for the latest artwork and creative ideas. You will find the interaction within our private Facebook community is ongoing, positive, drama free, and often full of laughs. We are a connected Sisterhood of remarkable women, and the joy inside our Hive makes it a favorite daily destination for everyone who joins this creative retreat.
Gain Confidence & Keep Your Creative Juices Flowing
We will experiment and play, going through projects step-by-step, as members of all levels gain the confidence to add their own flair and style to their creations. Learn from a teacher with a down-to-earth style who makes it easy to understand, and is passionate about providing opportunities that motivate you to finish projects and look forward to the next one.
Get Hooked & Stay Hooked
Go from dabbling and overwhelm to creating confidently and craving more. Overcome confusion and get your questions answered with personal connection to a passionate teacher and members who love to share with and support each other. Enjoy planned-for-you deliciously appealing projects each month. Stay focused with consistent inspiration and encouragement.
A creative membership that fits your schedule
Participate as much or as little as you wish, whenever you choose. Your classroom content is available 24/7, and Jennifer and your Sister Bees are just a click away whenever you need support.
Members of The
Sisterhood of Maker Bees receive...
*3 LIVE classes every month that include techniques such as:
- Gel plate printing
- Junk journaling
- Product demonstrations & explanations
- Making your own stamps & stencils
- Painting techniques with brushes and palette knives
- Altering & dyeing paper and textiles
- Stitching on paper
- Mark making
- Creating faces
- and so much more!
A Sisterhood of creativity that includes:
- Private Facebook group to connect with Jennifer and other members who can answer questions & provide encouragement
- Scheduled and Pop-up Facebook LIVES where Jen can answer any of your questions
- A new swap opportunity every month, including Artists Trading Cards (ATCs), altered postcards, junk journals, stash swaps and more
- Monthly challenges and prizes
- Swaps organized so you can enjoy giving and receiving Happy Mail from people you know and trust
- A printable, detailed event calendar provided every month
- Option text reminder opt-in so you never miss a thing
- Access to the exclusive member-only ephemera shop with proceeds going to our philanthropy
Instant Access to a beautifully organized online library that includes:
- Over 150 classes for you to enjoy as soon as you join
- Downloadable templates for you to print at home
- Printable collage and mixed media material from Jennifer's own antique and vintage collections
Wait, did someone say Happy Mail?
Every month comes with multiple opportunities to get
Whether it's one of our monthly swaps, games, prize drawings, or random packages from Jennifer herself, getting creative goodies in the mail is a significant part of being in the Sisterhood. It's like pen pals for creatives!
The Hive is Currently Closed to New Members
Join the waitlist to get an invitation the next time we are open
(there may be a little surprise for you.)