Who is this workshop for?
- Those who love taking something discarded and giving it new life using fun creative techniques.
- Those willing to challenge themselves with something new to learn.
- Those who would enjoy a virtual "craft retreat" atmosphere with creative inspiration and social connection.
- Beginners will find support and encouragement from an interactive teacher, and experienced artists are sure to pick up new techniques and expand their skills.
This workshop is a 4-part pre-recorded create-at-your-own-pace experience.
Be inspired by others in our private community, a safe place to share your work.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Deconstruction - how to source and take apart a doll.
- Sculpting - Jennifer makes it easy to follow, even if you've never tried sculpting before.
- Reconstructing your doll -the secrets to using parts and pieces to reconstruct your own unique doll.
- Working with textiles and found materials.
- Dressing & accessorizing your doll - surprisingly simple techniques, no sewing machine necessary.